CS 198-099 | SPRING 22
Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30pm - 8:00pm | Physics 1 Classroom
Welcome toWeb Development at Berkeley's Introduction to Full Stack Development In this course, we cover the basics of web development, how the internet works, and the frameworks, technologies, and best practices that are used in the industry today. No prior CS experience is required to participate and succeed in this course, but we do acknowledge that we cover a fairly large amount of material and that this course can feel like a lot, even for those with past CS experience.
The materials in this course have been made available to the public in pursuit of reaching, educating, and supporting as many people as we can.
Weekly Post 8 (week 8!)
** Note: Week 7 was spring break.
- Backend 2
- Final Project Reveal !!!!
- and meet your group and mentor / Worksession!
- HW 5 Nasa API (due date extended to April 1)
- Use github classroom: https://classroom.github.com/a/8yZbCLq8
- The template repo is blank on purpose. The starter for each of the endpoints is in the assignments, it is up to you to do the setup for the app and set the port!
- Full-Stack Social Media Platform (due Apr 7)
Getting Started (due Feb 8)
RESTful API Creation and CRUD Operations (due Apr 14)
Final Project Design & Architecture Proposal (due Apr 7)
Advanced Design HW (due Apr 21)
Full Stack Lab
Cloud & DevOps
Joey Besgen, Software Engineer @ Facebook
Project Presentation Night